- Open any module.
- Click over the icon of a person in the upper right of the screen.
- Choose the Settings option from the menu. This will open a screen where you can apply settings at different levels.
- Select the User Settings tab.
- Click the CRM subtab on the left side of the screen.
- Choose the Email General Setup option. This will expand the section.
If your email server supports it, you can track the receipt and read of messages that you send.
We recommend to check the box to spellcheck your messages before sending.
If your email is set in reminders with an IMAP server, you can choose which folder to use for sent or deleted items.
You can check the check spelling box to spellcheck your emails before they send.
If you want your email signature to be added to replies you send and emails you forward, you can check the relevant box.
If you want emails that you send through Infinity to be uploaded to your email's sent box, check the applicable box.