The parts pick list allows you to create the options available in dropdown selections in the parts module. This can include part sources, departments, purchase packaging, selling packaging, and more.
- Open the Parts & Service module.
- Select the Edit menu from the upper left of the screen.
- Hover over Modify to expand the submenu.
- Choose the Add / Modify Parts Picklist option. This will open the Pick List window.
- Choose the pick list that you are modifying from the filter option at the top of the window. This will update the list of options shown.
- Click the Add Pick List Item button in the lower left of the window to add a new, blank row.
- Enter the new option.
- If you are done adding options, click the OK button to save and exit. If you need to add another option, click the Add Pick List Item button in the lower left of the window again to add a new, blank row.