Disabling users removes access to the computers.
Important: It is not recommended to delete users, as this will remove the history associated with them.
Disable User in Infinity
- Open the main menu screen.
- Select Employee Setup from the options on the left.
- Locate the employee in the list and click once over their name to open the employee record.
- Enter a termination date. This will disable the employee in security management.
Disable User in the AD Panel
- On your Motility server desktop look for the below icon. Double-click this icon to open a webpage.
- On the webpage, this section may be hidden behind the ‘more information’ option, so you may need to expand it. Choose the option to "Continue to this website (not recommended)".
- When you get to the below screen. Enter your server username and password then click to sign in.
- On the next screen, scroll or search for the user's name. In that user’s row, check the box to the left of their name.
- At the top of the screen, click the button to disable the selected user(s).