Receiving tickets can have statuses applied to them. These statuses show the progression of the receiving ticket.
Add A Receiving Status
- From any module in MotilityAnywhere, select the user icon in the upper right of the screen to open the menu.
- Choose the Settings option from the menu. This will open a screen where, depending on your security permissions, you may view or update company settings.
- Select the App Settings tab.
- Click the Parts & Service section from the subtabs to the left side of the screen.
- Locate and click to expand the Add/Modify Receiving Status section. Any previously-entered statuses will show in a list.
- Select the Add New Record button to the upper right of the receiving status section to create a new line in the table.
- Enter a description for the status.
- Optionally, you can select a color for the receiving tickets to show when assigned with this status.
- Select an internal status. The internal status determines how the program classifies receiving tickets.
- Open - This status is used for unfulfilled and partially fulfilled orders.
- Received - This status applies to orders what have been received with no outstanding parts.
- Post to Accounting - Once an order has been completed, selecting to post the order/receiver to accounting will update the ticket to this status.
- Voided - If the receiving ticket is voided, this status should apply.
- Optionally, you may choose a position for the status. This sets the order of the statuses in the list. The lower the number, the higher on the list that this status will show. If all statuses are set with the same position, they will show in alphabetical order in the list.
- Choose the Update button on the row to save changes made.