Custom zip codes can be set up to use a different town name when the zip code is entered on an entity profile.
Create Custom Zip Codes
- Open any module.
- Click over the icon of a person in the upper right of the screen.
- Choose the Settings option from the menu. This will open a screen where you can apply settings at different levels.
- Select the App Settings tab.
- Click the CRM subtab on the left side of the screen.
- Choose the Custom Zip Codes option. This will expand the section.
- Click the button to Add New Record. This will add a new, blank line to the table.
- Enter a description for the zip code field.
- Enter the state abbreviation to show when the zip code has been entered.
- Enter the desired name of the city.
- Enter the county where the zip code is located.
- Select the Update button on the category row.
Use Custom Zip Codes
Zip codes can be entered on an entity profile in the address section. Entering a zip code that has been added to the custom zip code setting will open a window to let you choose the city name that you wish to use.