The CRM pick lists section allows you to enter custom options for many dropdown selection boxes in an entity's profile. The different pick lists that can be added to or edited include:
- From any module, click over the icon of a person in the upper right of the screen.
- Choose the Settings option from the menu. This will open a screen where you can apply settings at different levels.
- Select the App Settings tab.
- Click the CRM subtab on the left side of the screen.
- Choose the Pick Lists option. This will expand the section.
- Choose the pick list you wish to add to or edit from the Filter For dropdown to the upper left of the table.
- Click the button to Add New Record. This will add a new, blank line to the table.
- Enter a description for the option.
- Select the Update button on the row.