Labor op codes are similar to repair codes but used only for warranty jobs, usually if the warranty company designates that a specific job is at a particular rate and/or allowed a designated amount of time.
Add a Labor Op Code
- From any module in MotilityAnywhere, select the user icon in the upper right of the screen to open the menu.
- Choose the Settings option from the menu. This will open a screen where, depending on your security permissions, you may view or update company settings.
- Select the App Settings tab.
- Click the Parts & Service section from the subtabs to the left side of the screen.
- Locate and click to expand the Labor Op Codes section. Any previously-entered labor op codes will show in a list.
- Click the button to Add New Record in the upper right of the table. This will add a new, blank line to the table.
- Enter the warranty company in the Location field. This ensures that the labor codes for the specific warranty company will show on the RO.
- Enter a Labor Code.
- Type in a description of the code.
- Enter the hourly labor rate.
- Enter the number of hours allowed into the Labor Hours field.
- Select the Update button on the category row.
Apply a Labor Op Code to an RO
- Open the Parts & Service module.
- Select the service invoicing list.
- Locate the RO in the list and click the RO number to open the record.
- Verify that the warranty company selected is the same used for the labor code.
- Click over the warranty job line in the upper left of the RO.
- In the upper right of the RO, select the Warranty tab.
- Click the ellipsis button in the Labor Op column. This will open a popup window.
- If the warranty company matches the Location assigned to labor op codes, they will show in the list. Choose the labor op code by highlighting the row.
- Click OK to close the search window and return to the RO.