Clock In / Clock Out
The time clock can be accessed by selecting the small clock icon in the upper right of any module.
If you are the logged in user, you may choose the Clock In or Clock Out link to clock in or out for the day.
|Note: If you are already clocked in, you will not be able to clock in again until you have clocked out. If you are already clocked out, you will not be able to clock out again without clocking in.|
If you are a mechanic and the permission Not Allowed To Be Clocked Out While Clocked In On a Job is selected for you, you will be unable to clock out for the day if you are clocked into a job.
Selecting the More Options line. This will open the time clock screen. On this screen, you can perform different functions, depending on the security permissions assigned to you.
Clock In/Out For Yourself or Other Employees
Choose an employee from the dropdown. Choose the Clock In or Clock Out button to enter a punch for the selected employee.
View Clock In/Out Status
Select this option to open a popup window and see the current status of all users.
Edit Own Times
If you have the permission Allowed To Edit Only Their Time Sheets set for yourself, you will be able to edit your own times only. This will open a new popup window to allow you to enter missed punches.
Edit Other Employee Times
With the permission Allowed To Edit All Time Sheets enabled, you can select the Employee Self Edit Times button with yourself or another employee selected. This will open a new popup window to allow you to enter missed punches.
Print Time Sheet
If you are set with the permission Print Own Employee Time Sheet, you will be able to select the Print Time Sheet option for yourself only.
If you have been set with the Print All Employee Time Sheets permission, you may print a timesheet for any employee that you select from the dropdown.
Add/Modify Employee Schedule
- Select the Add/Modify Employee Schedule icon. If you have the security permission Allowed To Modify Employee Time Schedule enabled, this will open a popup window.
- Locate the employee you wish to make the change for in the left column.
- If the employee has a limit on the number of hours that they can work, select the Limit box in their row.
- Check the box for each day of the week that the employee will be scheduled.
- Enter the start time and end time for each of their scheduled days.
- Click the Save button in the lower right to update the schedule.