You can customize any list in MotilityAnywhere. This helps simplify your lists to make it easier to find useful information.
- Clicking the ellipsis button to the right of any column header. This will open a menu.
- Hover over Columns to view the submenu.
- Add a check next to each column you wish to see in your list. You can also uncheck to remove columns you do not need to see.
- The order of the columns can also be customized by dragging them into a new position. For example, If you wanted to move Company Number between Deal Number and Quote Number, you would click on the column header and drag it where you want it to go.
- When you see small arrows aligned in the desired location, release the mouse button.
- Make sure to click Save Layout button at the bottom of the screen so your changes are remembered.