The Audit Reports feature is a very useful tool for finding potential problems that have been posted into the system.
- Open the accounting module.
- Choose the Tools menu in the upper left of the screen.
- Select the Audit Reports option. The system will automatically generate reports with possible issues.
These can include:
- 0000 Invalid Account Report
- AR Missing Names Report
- AP Missing Names Report
- Vehicle Inventory Audit - Vehicles Missing GL Account Numbers
- Vehicle Inventory Audit - Sold Vehicles Still on Floorplan
- Vehicle Inventory Audit - Vehicles on Two or More Floorplan Schedules
- Vehicle Inventory Audit - Vehicles on Two or More GL Inv Account Schedules
- Vehicle Inventory Audit - Sold Units with Inventory Balances
The Vehicle Inventory Audit - Vehicles Missing GL Account Numbers report shows numerous Stock Numbers but no GL Accounts associated with them.
Printing these reports and correcting all issues will ensure that the data sent to accounting is accurate.