The purchase order and receiving control center allows you to view and manage your business's purchase orders and quickly receive incoming orders.
Set Permission to Access PO/RE Control Center
- Open the security management module.
- Locate the desired employee or group for the change in the list and double-click over the record to open the properties window.
- Click the permissions button to open the permissions window.
- Choose the iAccounting option from the menu on the left side of the permissions window.
- In the list of permissions to the right, check the box for the "Allow to Access PO/RE Control Center" option.
- Click the save button, then choose to exit.
PO/RE Control Center Field Matching
The fields on the PO/RE Control Center search match to different field on purchase order (PO), receiver (RE), and general purchase order screens.
Search Screen Fields
Parts Purchase Order Fields
General Purchase Order Fields
Using the PO/RE Control Center
- Open the accounting module.
- Select the (06) PO/RE Control Center option from the menu tree to the left side of the screen. This will open the purchase order / receiving control center. The screen will be blank.
- In the header section, enter any information in the fields to search by.
- Click the Search button. The results will show a list of POs that match the criteria entered.
- Expand a PO or receiver by selecting the small plus sign to the left side of the row. This can provide a view of the details.