Spreadsheets from floorplan companies containing floorplan interest amounts can be imported into the MotilityAnywhere program.
Note: Requires an .XLS file
- Open the accounting module.
- Choose the Floorplan Interest Import option from the Cash Management tools menu on the left side of the screen. This will open the floorplan interest import screen.
- Enter the floorplan entity number or search for the company by using the ellipsis button.
- Select the file location. You can use the button with the ellipsis or three dots to open a Windows navigation box to find and select the file.
- Enter the column that contains the stock numbers.
- Enter the column that contains the interest payable amount.
- Enter the GL account for interest payable. You can use the button with the ellipsis or three dots to open a search.
- Select the company to which you wish to apply the change.
- Select the profit center to which you wish to apply the change.
- If you wish to apply this update to a single department, choose the department.
- Select the Journal that you wish these transactions to be applied to.
- Optionally, you may enter a reference number to apply to the transactions.
- Select the transaction date.
- Enter the posting month and year.
- Click to import the file. When complete, the transaction screen will open.
If any areas are shown in red, these contain errors and will need to be corrected.