The Bank Card Import tool allows you to import a list of transactions into the MotilityAnywhere program.
Important: Your bank card import file must be in text .CSV format. The columns should include:
- Open the accounting module.
- From the menu on the left side of the screen, choose the Bank Card Import option. This will open the Bank Card Import window.
- Select the Company for the bank card import.
- Enter the Supplier Number. If you are unsure of the supplier, you may click the ellipsis button to search.
- Choose the AP or Cash GL Account for the credits. If you are unsure of the GL account, you may click the ellipsis button to search.
- Select the Expense GL Account for the debits. If you are unsure of the GL account, you may click the ellipsis button to search.
- Enter the Reference Number for the import.
- Choose the Journal where you want this transaction to show.
- Select the Profit Center for the import from the dropdown.
- Choose the Department you want to assign to the import.
- Optionally, you may enter Comments for the transaction.
- Enter or select the Beginning Date and Ending Date for the import.
- Enter the Posting Month and Posting Year for the import.
- Choose the file location by clicking the Select Files button. This will open a Windows navigation screen.
- Locate the file you wish to upload or import.
- Click OK on the Windows navigation screen. This will return you to the Bank Card Import window. The file will show in the file information section. When uploaded, the file should show in green.
- Click the Import button in the lower right of the Bank Card Import window.