You can set aftermarket and other fee items as taxable within existing deals and edit your deal presets to have these selected as taxable automatically.
- Open the Deal Desking module.
- Select the quick link option to Start Quote or Start Deal. This will open the start deal window.
- Select one of your deal presets by clicking once over it to highlight it.
- Choose the Edit Preset button at the bottom of the window.
- Select the Taxes tab.
- Scroll down to view the Tax Breakdown section.
- Set the Location rate for each item that will be taxed.
- Check the Taxable box for each item that you wish to mark taxable.
- When done, select the save button.
You will need to do this for each preset that your company has that you wish to update. You can follow steps 5-9 to update existing deals individually.