Commissions are how staff get paid for the deals that they complete. Commissions can be set as a percentage or flat rate amount and can be modified on each deal. Commissions are applied as either Front End (Sales Profit) or Back End (Finance Profit).
- Open the Deal Desking module.
- Locate your deal in the list, then double-click over the row to open the deal window.
- Click the lock icon in the lower left of the window to edit the deal.
- Click the Commissions (Comm.) tab.
Note: If you need to make any changes to the employees available on the Commissions Tab, please read Add Personnel on Deal.
- Type to enter a percentage or a flat rate in either the Sales or Finance columns.
- If the commission will be calculated on the front-end, enter the commission percentage or flat dollar amount in the Sales Department columns.
- If the commission will be calculated on the back-end, enter the commission percentage or flat dollar amount in the Finance Department columns.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the window.