Aftermarket products may include Service Contracts, Gap Insurance, Tire and Wheel protection, and Warranty Products. These can be added during a deal.
- Open the Deal Desking module.
- Locate the deal in the list and click the deal number to open the deal.
- Click the lock in the lower left or the Edit button in the lower right to unlock the record.
- Select the Quote Tab.
- Scroll down and click over the Aftermarket subtab.
- Add Insurance Products to the deal by clicking the “Sold” Checkbox next to each product. You can modify the premium in the Amount column.
- To add Service Contracts, click the arrow next to Service Contracts to expand that section.
- Select the “Sold” checkbox next to each product you wish to add.
If you scroll the window to the right, the Plan Name, Contract Number and Deductible should be added. This information is sent to your service department automatically if the unit comes back in for service.
- Click the Additional Products to expand that section to see appearance protection, tire protection, and other products.
- Select the Sold Checkbox to add the products, then type the Amount.