Vehicle Statuses are used to provide a quick way to see where units are in the sales process. You can color code these statuses, which shows in the list of results when searching units.
Add Vehicle Status
- Open the Unit Inventory module.
- Select Edit from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Choose the Vehicle Statuses option. This will open the add / modify statuses window.
- Click the Add Vehicle Status button in the lower left of the window. This will add a new blank row.
- Add the name of the new unit status in the description field.
- Click the Choose Color button to open a color selector. From here, you can choose a pre-defined color or add a custom color.
- Click OK to save the color selection and return to the status descriptions list.
- Set the internal status that will correspond to the new status. Internal statuses are preset and cannot be changed.
- Enter the order that you wish the status to show into the Position column. Higher numbers will show at the bottom of the list. If multiple statuses are set to the same position number, they will show alphabetically.
- If you are done adding options, click the OK button to save and exit. If you need to add another option, click the Add Vehicle Status button in the lower left of the window again to add a new, blank row.
View Status on Unit
When a status is selected for a vehicle or unit, it will color the unit profile and show the color in the list of search results.
Search Results List