The Tag & Title Maintenance screen allows you to quickly view and update tag and title information for units.
- Open the Unit Inventory module.
- Select the Tools menu in the upper left.
- Choose the Tag & Title option. This will open a blank page.
- Click the Search button in the lower left to open a vehicle inventory search screen.
- Use the options on this screen to narrow your list of units to display only the units you wish to view.
- Click the View (+) button to close the search window and return you to a list of units that match the criteria you entered.
This table is different from most in Infinity because you can make changes right from this list.
- Optionally, you can click the box to mark the unit's title is in house.
- Optionally, you can click the box to mark that the unit is titled.
- Optionally, you can enter a title location.
- Optionally, you can enter the name on the title.
- Optionally, you can enter the titling state.
- Optionally, you can enter the plate number.
- Optionally, you can enter the temporary tag number.
- Optionally, you can enter a DMV memo.
- Click the Save button in the lower right when you have finished making changes. To close this window without saving, click the Close button.