The custom screen option in Infinity's CRM module offers you the way to make a tab to add the fields you want your staff to view and enter information into in your own desired layout.
- Open the CRM module.
- Select Edit from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Choose the Add / Modify Custom Screen option. This will open the custom tab setup window.
- If you are editing an existing custom tab, select it from the preset dropdown. To create a new tab, click the New button in the lower left of the window.
- Set the number of columns and rows that you want your new tab to display. A good place to start is 3 or 4 columns and 10 rows.
- Choose the field you wish to display by clicking the arrow within the row and column cell. Alternatively, you can select the arrow for the custom field, if your dealership has customizations set up.
- Enter the column and row where you want the field to show when viewing the tab.
- Optionally, you can set a label color, font color, and background color per field.