When customers are trading in units that have money owed to a bank, these banks should be entered as lienholders. This article reviews how to enter a lien payoff bank to be able to use this information to a trade-in unit.
- Open the Deal Desking Module.
- Select the Edit option from the menu in the upper left of the screen.
- Hover over Modify, then choose the Lien Payoff Information option. This will open a popup window.
- Select the small yellow plus sign at the top of the window. This will open a new blank CRM entry window.
- Enter the supplier information into the top of the CRM record.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the window when done.
- Choose the Exit button at the bottom of the window. This will return you to the lien payoff bank information window.
- Optionally, you can add alternate titling or insurance claim addresses in the applicable tab.
- Click the OK button to save the lien payoff information and close this window.